Due to envisaged growth in near future. We are actively sourcing for the following:
HR Manager :
– Responsible for the full spectrum of HR including talent acquisition, training & development, compensation & benefits, succession & career planning, and staff welfare.
– Oversee the talent acquisition which includes end to end recruitment and selection process for staffing; including arranging of interviews in collaboration with the Head of Departments to understand the skills and competencies required for the available position.
– Manage other HR projects and initiatives as required which includes employees’ activities such as Team Building, and other employee engagement activities.
– Management of the employee performance appraisal system.
– Management of the full payroll cycle which includes but not limited to processing of monthly payroll, CPF submission, IR21 & IR8A submission, reimbursement, insurance, government claim submission etc.
– Development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
– Oversee the overall HR and Office administration.
Vessel performance Executive (Singapore office)
Candidate should have sound marine engineering knowledge and IT skills for fuel optimization and efficient Energy Management on board MTM managed ships.
(Fresh graduates from Singapore Polytechnic are encouraged to apply)
* ASP.net Developer (Mumbai office) – The .NET Developer will be part of our development team that has strong experience in agile development and in-depth knowledge of ERP solutions. You will be collaborating with the Product, Design and Business teams to develop and maintain IT/Software Solutions for our ERP System
*Technical Superintendent (Mumbai Based)
MTM Ship Management is an international vessel management company based in Singapore with 70 vessels under full technical supervision. We deliver technical & operational excellence to our first-class ship owners and Oil Majors through dedicated and empowered employees. We are proud of our high retention rates onshore and onboard our ships. We offer a multicultural environment, a very good compensation package, and the opportunity for personal growth within the Company.
Employed by the Singapore office and based in the Mumbai Office. Minimum 2 years of experience as Technical Superintendent for Dry/Bulk vessels. Sailing rank experience of CE on Dry/Bulk vessels for 2 yrs preferred
Use Chrome or Microsoft Edge for a better browsing experience.